Tuesday, February 15, 2011

you make me feel like a complete work of art when i'm just falling apart;

today was a really super fun hyper day for moi. quite ironic really. today is also the first day of exams. i'm supposed to be depressed especially since i forgot to follow the directions in mathematics which give me an automatic -15. and i wasn't also able to answer this super hard question which is worth 10 points. goddamit. :| well whatever. wala naman din akong magagawa. haaay, i suddenly wish that the test wasn't over 55. i would've failed straightaway haha. business was a different story. i'm kind of confident with it since i studied :-P

anyway, my blog post isn't supposed to be about the stupid exams. it's supposed to be about tref haha. me and my friends went to his classroom during lunch break. they all glomped him like, "omg treffiness i love uuu" and he was like, "eeeew" haha i would've said the same thing, though. it's sad that i just stood there and didn't join the group's quite hard embrace lool. we used the excuse of wanting to visit ms kaycee when we actually just wanted to see cute little tref.

i think we visited his classroom like three times today haahaaa and all i did was stand by the door watching my friends hug him. :C my interaction with children is so depressing. at this rate, i'll never be his friend argh :C it's not faiirr /wails

tomorrow's tests: filipino and english. english is okay. filipino is okay, too. i guess. i understood noli so what's to be worried about?

okay i guess i have nothing else to blog about. i'd probably visit tref again tomorrow since me and my friends now use the 3rd floor bathroom (which is near his classroom.) instead of our floor's. hey it's not only for my benifit jsyk. my friend's two crushes are also resident 3rd floorists. so it's like hitting three birds with one stone. =)))))))))))

speaking of. me and said friend made this really random and weird convo which goes like;
person 1: which class has super hot guys?
person 2: 3 & 4
person 1: oh, i like the 3rd years and 4th years too!
person 2: *whispers* grade 3 & 4.
holy shit people.
"a really nice piece of art."

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc