Monday, January 31, 2011

Time is ticking

HELLO, HELLO! I just came home from the foundation day celebration thing :-) we were only half day then and since there really isn't much to do at school besides skim around booths and buy stuff AND since I didn't have money, I just decided to gone home right after the motorcade :-bd

MEEK, KASI, GUSTO KO NANG UMUWI OK? =)))) I'm a socially-awkward person kaya ang best decision para sa akin ay umuwi na at mag-computer as always. =))

The motorcade was lots of phan \:D/ we greeted lots of people, actually everyone we saw. =))) some of them were snobs. Yung mga iba naman nahingi ng kendi. I don't have "kendi" ok? Cheap kasi kami. :-bd

Along the way, we played Taeyang's Solar album which I downloaded some time ago \o/ I love all the songs. It's so catchy. Like Epik High =)) Catchy High. =))OK I'LL STOP NOW XD

OH ALSO! Nakita ko si crush. :-D He didn't join the motorcade. I don't know why, tho. Naka-uniform lang s'ya habang ang kanyang mga kaklase ay naka-foundation attire. Ang cute n'ya sobra. The teachers are nanggigigil. =)) Ako din.

We had mass before the motorcade. The seat in front of mine was taken by ALAM NYO NA. =)) "Taemin". Si crush ko. I think this is a sin XDDDD Yeah, it is.

Today is also Zen's first day of school 8D Well, it's actually yesterday but you already know that there is a huge time difference between the Philippines and Canada. :C

Regular classes tomorrow. And on Thursday. Which means more Mathematics :I On Friday is Family night. I think I'll go, ewan. Maybe not since my family obviously can't go because they're busy with work and I doubt that my sister even wants to go any more than I do =))) Katamaran -- It runs in the family =)) Kami talaga oh.

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc