Thursday, January 27, 2011

so many distractions augh

I'm actually supposed to be studying for Chemistry. I don't know what's harder, that or History. Well, whatever. I'm supposed to be reviewing for my test tomorrow. And this is super crucial because there are a whole lot of things to memorize. But what am I doing?

I'm watching random dance covers of Breathe and Bad Girl Good Girl for my own pleasure LOL. That sounded wrong but it's ok because I didn't do it for that purpose. Augh. @-@ I haven't even finished Catching Fire yet because of preparing for the stupid tests.

I don't know how to stop myself. This is so wrong. I have to study. I know I have to. Yet I'm here in the computer LOL. I'll just wake up early tomorrow and review since I tend to forget things after I sleep. -___-

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc