Monday, January 31, 2011

she's back

Holla. Tomorrow is Foundation Daay! \:D/ oya~ there's gonna be so many booths and stuff :-bd magkakaroon din kami ng motorcadee. My friends told me to bring a pickup dahil mas ayos daw ang sumakay sa labas kesa sa umupo sa loob ng kotse. Boring daw yun. Ewan ko ba sa kanila =)) I enjoy riding inside the car so much more than outside of it. Ano ba tayo, nagpruprusisyon? =)) jk.

Okay, so. I bought the foundation shirt :-bd My teacher suggested that I buy the lantern for the parent's night thing 8D 'cause we'll be flying them at night ♥

But because I'm a kill joy, I refused LMAO \8D/ tamad po ako. your argument is invalid. =))

I'm actually glad that there will be no classes tomorrow. Just fun fun fun under the sun sun sun. \o/ Well not exactly. I think I'll just be sitting in one shady corner complaining about what time I could leave. /sounds like me alright :-D

XOXOBYEBYE <3

PS: My non-k-pop affiliated friend thinks L is cute! =D =D =D he truly is anyway. <3

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc