Friday, January 7, 2011

#nowplaying: TOP - Turn it Uo


Last episode of Koala tomorrow. Episode 15. To bad Amber won't appear in it lol. It would be really really fun to see Amber in Koala lol. The girls seem so lonely and incomplete which is typical because Amber ain't there. Plus, I haven't watched even 1/4th of the current episodes LMAO IDEK. But no worries, I'll be able to finish it <333

I've been thinking of this new fic, idk it's about f(x) and Sulli's brother is TOP LMAO 8D and TOP is, like, a playboy or something like every week he has a new girlfriend that Sulli and her foxy haygirlhaaay gurlfraan Key (if you know what I mean) would go shopping with 8D But then Sul's always mad because she never gets time to spend with her loving bro.

And then there is this one time when Sul was about to go shopping again with his bro's new smashing gf but then spots Krys and Amber walking along the sidewalk. They see her too and ask where she's going and she's all, "Shopping." and walks away and struts her stuff which is pretty much unlikely for her to do idek lmao 8D

lol I'm so biased.

ok pls stop me; I don't even know where this story is going. Much less the main pairings and whatnot; kryber purhapzz. OR minstal. <3 or minkryber. LOL. or probably nothing because I have no life. ._______.

LOLJK.

I am daebak.

Ktnxbai.

=))
(c) amakura mai / bc