Thursday, January 20, 2011

my friend left for canada today

It was a disturbing fact I had to face. I knew this time would come sooner or later. I thought I had prepared myself for what I had to loose--all the laughter, the memories we could have shared if she never left. But I guess that was just wishful thinking. Thinking that I could move on, get over the fact that my bestestest friend wouldn't be around for at least five years.

I thought I could survive until she comes back. But everything around me just reminded me of her--the space beside my locker which we used to share, that really huge and equally weird tarp dedicated to her which hug on the window outside of our classroom, the list of officers (she was vice pres) which was pasted on the wall beside my desk -_-, the computer beside mine which she used to occupy, the thought of dying in culinary class without her help because I usually leave the cooking to her lmao i know right, and the like.

And it's just the first day of her absence.

I'm not really good at texts and stuff but I just wanted to pour out all the sadness and depression going through my brain right now. I don't want my other friends to feel that I only care about her and not them.

And I believe it's still not working.

Math is calling. I need to do homework /cries
(c) amakura mai / bc