Wednesday, January 26, 2011

lol why am I even online

I'm actually supposed to be studying for this ultimately hard History test for tomorrow, but unfortunately, something within me was stirring and it sub-consciously to go where I am now--online.
TEEHEE.

I think my dad would get mad if he finds out I've been sneaking online again.

Anyway, so today we had the usual drills. The weird part though, I really couldn't seem to concentrate during Culinary class. Normally, my friend-who-moved-to-Canada would of course be there and doing practically everything ('cause she's responsible like that and not like me) while the rest of us lazy kids sit down and help when we are needed. Well, maybe just me since I really don't do anything there yet I get such a high grade LMAO.

K SO. We were baking cream puffs (which failed btw) when I was suddenly reminded of her ;__; err ok I should stop now.

My day has been really great so far. Foundation week is next week already. We'll be having a motorcade and I'm expected to bring my pick-up so that my friends could car pull since they don't have pick-ups and they'd prefer being outside of the car rather than being inside where it's safe and free from pollution of all sorts. Sometimes I don't understand them. LOL JOKES.

I've been pretty addicted to this book called The Hunger Games. It's a really awesome book and the plot is really great. There's a mixture of suspense, murder lol, romance and the right amount of cliffhangers which leaves me begging for more. Some of my friends think it's boring since it's just about a bunch of kids from different places who are summoned to fight in this national survival game. Well I don't think it's the least bit boring at all. It's really good though the plot doesn't seem pretty appealing at first glance.

So far, I'm still at Catching Fire--the second book. From the looks of what I've read, there seems to be so much more in store for Katniss Evergreen, the protagonist. OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I READ IT DURING CLASSES AND MATH AND CHEM AND ALL THOSE OTHER HARD AND BORING SUBJECTS ;-----; I WISH I NEVER PART FROM IT AGAIN.

I'm starting to think that this book is better than the PJO series but then again, I guess this book lacks comedy which PJO happily gives with regards to Percy, himself. ;v; Actually, I'm supposed to be reading the Chronicles of Narnia because that's part of my project for Library class.

I think I wrote too much. I need to study before my dad comes home and scolds me again. ;-;

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc