Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HARRO ( \ A / ) v

SCHOOL omg. Today was I don't know. I got to see Meek, Zen and everyone else again which made me happy enough to appreciate my morning (:

But then the whole cycle of school that I had once abandoned when the holiday vacations started once again:

Fil&CL were fine, English is fun because we get to make words out of root words, Math was always like it had always been--undeniably difficult .___., SLGE was kind of interesting because we're studying about the liberalism in East Asia, I fell asleep during Chem--once again, Culinary Club was okay since we got to watch delicious food being made in TV lmao.

But it's not all that that made me feel horrible today. I finally learned that my bestest friend since Grade 6--Zen--was leaving for Canada in less than 3 weeks. Yeah, it's a really hard reality to accept but that's life and that's where she is probably stationed in the map of the world. Probably the next time I'd see her would be when I'm 21 years old assuming that the world doesn't die in 2012 which I actually hope it wouldn't Q________________Q

I know by heart that I don't decide what she does with her life and I know that no amount of persuasion would change her mind.

All I should do now, all that I can do now is to cherish every moment, every chance I get to be with her, my friend, my used-to-be tutor mate, the person who was with me when we teased Lillibelle about how gay Len is even if he's not really gay, the person who helped me actually call every single one of Lillibelle's 50+ crushes gay without being pulverized by Belle's beefy sausage fingers LMAO JK LILLIBOIL 8) ILY, the person who introduced me to the very addicting world of Percy Jackson and friends, the person who inspired me to learn the Piano and actually indirectly made me stay longer in my lessons than I had planned.

;________;

SHE CHANGED MY LIFE MORE THAN I WANTED. ;____; I WANT TO HUG HER EVERY SINGLE DAY, I WANT TO BE WITH HER ALL THE TIME (and no I'm not in love because all my love is stored for my lil crushie in 3rd grade of WHOM I ACTUALLY SAW IN THE COM LAB TODAY BUT I FERGOT TO LOOK AT HIS ID SO IDK HIS NAME GDI >8|)

/CRAIS FOREVER

I LOVE YOU ZENNY I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU OMG ;___; /SOBS
(c) amakura mai / bc