Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The stakes are high;

(AS OF TODAY)

It's a close battle between D-NA and CN Blue. CN Blue got so many votes in just a short period of time. From 33%, they rise to 35% while D-NA is still stationary at number 1 with barely a percent since the last couple of weeks I have been absent from the computer. Who will win? I can only hope for the best.

LOLOLOL.

HOW DO I VOTE IN THIS.



Meanwhile in the 인기상 (Inkisang I don't know what it is I'm still looking),
1. SHINee is at the top with LUCIFER WOOT \M/ THAT'S MA BOIS.
2. Super Junior is following with Miina (Bonamana) \M/ MA BOIS TOO.
3. SNSD - Oh!, Run Devil Run
4. 2PM - Without U
5. BEAST - Soom
6. Lee Seungki - Love Taught Me To Drink
7. FT Island <3333 - LOVE LOVE LOVE!
8. CN Blue - Love, I'm a Loner
9. F(X)- NU ABO YESSSS
10. 2AM!!!! - I Did Wrong, Can't Let You Go Even If I Die

It changes every minute. So, yeah. :)))

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc