Thursday, December 16, 2010

SHIIT

I SAW MY CRUSH TODAY LOL. So, we were at the gymnasium, rows of chairs were placed for a Mass; I was just a few rows behind his classmates. He wasn't there yet so I didn't really have anything to look at. Later, a teacher told us to move to the second row, which was two rows in front of his classmates.

Then he came. He was in a red polo shirt with white and black stripes, jeans and Nike shoes. His hair was perfectly gel'd. LOL. He came running into the gym. He smiles so cutely ;3; and his eyelashes are long ;333; But unfortunately, I couldn't look at him that much since he was behind me. So I had to steal glances without making it too awkward since there was a teacher right behind my chair. lol omg ;~;

LOL I'M LIKE A GRANDMA COMPARED TO THAT ADORABLE KID ;___; I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME.

This is a sin. Please slap me now. ;_; evil super-pedo noona
(c) amakura mai / bc