Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My crush in school

My crush in school is a cute little kid from grade 2 or 3 lmao idk. He's so handsome and cute >3< It's kind of weird though since he's like probably 6 years younger than me. Who cares. Age doesn't matter. LOLOLOLOLOL JK.

Don't mistake me for a pedophile o:<

I just love the little kid even though he as no idea who I am. Yeah, I see him sometimes. Like twice a week or something. I just need a concrete picture of him or something o:< Tae I want to talk to him omg :""">

Haha ang weird ko. But it's sadly true. ):

-

Okay, today me and Meek went to SM! We ate at the awesomeness which is Burger King. We saw Anika and Jessa there :D Then we met up with Louie. So, we first went to National to buy a gift for my friend. But then we didn't know what book she wanted so we just skipped that first and went to Toy Kingdom.

I bought a gift for Trisha and Meek (the people I picked in the kringle). Then, we went to the Dept store to buy the Meek's gift naman >:D< She bought a notebook and three pens for Marinette. Then we went back to National to buy Chelsea's gift. Then we went back again to the Dept store :)) and met up with Meek's mom.

Before Meek left, we went to Odyssey to check out Hello and No Other. 500 each. :D She didn't buy because she said she'll buy in Singapore because it's cheaper there. Then she left me in my mom's office and went home. :D

It was so fun haha :D I'll go back there tomorrow. This time with Aira :DDDD

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc