Friday, December 3, 2010

I haven't been watching Koala lately

so much for being an affxion. but i swear, from now on i will fulfill that task and, finally, catch up with the show lol which would probably take me one week to do

Ok, so today, Zen was absent. It was really lonely because I really like hugging her; I do it every day, it's like a daily dose of happiness or something. She went to Manila, according to Trisha. It felt weird not being able to hug her since she's hardly absent. /;_;/

REALIZATION: Mathematics is fun if you understood the lesson, which is a difficult goal to achieve but I did it anyway because I'm so awesome I actually paid attention for the first time ;_;



During PE, I was being the same old speck of dust in the court mainly because I wasn't really doing anything lol. Dnw basketball.

We got dismissed waay before the actual end of PE but we couldn't go home yet because it was too early. So we just did random things in the classroom. That was when I realized I had a special talent for naming pose-able ailments 8D

Term tests are near. I'm super happy.

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc