Thursday, November 18, 2010

wot da fok

Math was horrible. It was hard and it didn't spare my life at all. LOL JK Not rly. But it was intense man. Most of us couldn't finish due to lack of time. FUU.

English was just as horrible. I didn't read any of the stories my teacher told me to read. I just memorized who their author was because I was so fsure that it would be included (guess what, I'm right). But then there were really hard questions about the stories like, "What kind of coin did the narrator bring when he was on his way to the bazaar?" And I'm like, "WHAT".

Chinese was okay. Except that I forgot some terms. But it's not that crucial so yeah~

Computer was easy. Being the computer nerd I am :B

I'm terrified of History. I left my unnecessarily gigantic History book at school (or I just probably lost it somewhere) and I don't think I'm ready yet omg.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CHEMISTRY. I'm really nervous. I'm trying to prepare myself for the coming apocalypse on Monday. Pray for me.

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc