Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet Potato



Sem break is almost over. Just a couple more days before I find my butt back on the school chair. Ugh.

I haven't really been doing anything during the days I was at home ): so it was kind of not a very memorable vacation if you ask me LOL.

Plus, I promised myself that I'd meet my long lost friend (lmao) this coming saturday at the mall since I practically forgot to reply to her when she asked me if I was going to meet her (that was last week but because of my failure to respond to her question, it didn't really go out as planned lmfao i'm so pabo).

Also, my other friend went back to America because of some personal problems. She'll be staying there forever ;_; idk when she'll come back. She didn't even tell me--scratch that--the whole class that she'll be leaving.

All I want to do now is to just be locked away in my room with my precious laptop until forever is over. I wanna finish Cinderella's Man ('cause it has Yoona in it) as quickly as possible but I doubt that would ever happen anyway lol 'cause I'm too busy with other things webbing.
(c) amakura mai / bc