Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Raining Right Now

I was watching Amazing Race a while ago :3 I wish Team Jumba wins LOL

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN KEVIIIIIN :D

CHECKIT MY NEW BOYFRAAN LOL



"Aw Kevin, you cute little asian boy!"
"What the hell. I'm a grown ass man!"


:))

Plus, I just realized now that I actually bookmarked the video of Seunghyun dancing to Ring Ding Dong.



Isn't he just adorable LOL :3

Taemin watches corn.



Non-perverts will not understand LOL. But this is why I love me my Taem-Taem. And I thought he was an innocent baby -looks at Jonghyun- LOL JK. :>

Watching corn is inevitable for men. I mean, who could blame Kiseop or Eunhyuk for having corn stuck in their desktops. LOLJK

Yesung reads Yaoi.



SO MUCH FOR HATING YEWOOK.

He probably looks disgusted while he reads those things LOL. Or maybe some inside pleasure? idk :>

Labels: , ,

(c) amakura mai / bc