Monday, November 15, 2010

I promised myself not to cram

lolol i'm so disappointed. i crammed when i told myself not to. now my history life is miserable.

i am craving for a donut.

ok

this morning, my teacher confiscated my book /when it was so clear my seatmate was reading the same book at that time.


and then i almost loljk i failed science because i forgot to study for the damned quiz.

i really have to figure things out and clear my mind; especially since the tests are coming up. i really have to grasp this opportunity to become an honor dammit.

i shouldn't let myself drop from the top list anymore than i have last term. uuuggghhhh. yes, grades are that important to me yet i don't even touch a single book at home except maybe percy jackson and the other books over in my bookshelf

things i must do
  • study for chem

  • study for math

  • not get jealous of aira and her new school

  • not get distracted

  • focus on studies

  • listen to teacher during class hours

  • save money

  • attend ss3


school is so

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc