Friday, November 26, 2010

i hate it when tumblr goes all "omg error"


(via castellans)


So, today was the dreaded Reading Theater presentation. It's not that we did bad (in fact, we actually did good lol), it's just that asefasaweda was being such a hob knocker (NEW WORD!). But I don't think we'll win the competition anyway OTL at least we had fun, right? xD jk.

We didn't have Chemistry today \o/ Mainly because the competition thing was at the same time as the said subject. Although I kind of felt bad for my teacher since she prepared so much things for the subject (I think she didn't know that the competition was starting; I guess no one bothered to tell her because they probably thought that she knew about it already lol)

Then in PE, I can actually say that I enjoyed myself. LOL. We played patintero. I let so much people pass through me lol orz Actually, the only thing I was seriously doing was,"Easy, breezy, beautiful: Cover girl!" with my friend while doing random model stuff at one far away corner because we're the ones most likely to be tagged LOL.

I guess that's it. Oh, no classes on Monday! It's National Hero's Day! :>

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc