Wednesday, November 24, 2010

hi

i absolutely suck at the three major core subjects of all time--math, chem and english. damn. it. man. i got high in almost all the other subjects besides those obnoxious three.

;_;

um okay so. the past few weeks, or i guess just this one, me and my friends were fangirling ('cept my other friend who basically denies everything) about percy jackson and the olympians. i know, i know, i'm late. i watched it before but i used to think it was gay OTL but now that i read the book and watched the movie thoroughly, i take back ALL THAT I HAVE REMARKED ABOUT THIS AMAZING PIECE OF LITERATURE.

i hardly open my tumblr now haha :D

oh and my seniors are going to ss3 ;_; i want to goooo~ but i still don't have enough money to afford svip. and even if i did, i wouldn't have any company so basically, i can't go. and if i can't go to any of sj's concerts, then i'd have to just stick with f(x)'s soon-to-be concerts :D no matter how long it takes. /just make sure, sment, that amber is still there or else i'll chop yer brains off with riptide XD

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc