Saturday, September 18, 2010

What happened in our CGS?



In the afternoon, we painted eggs, threw them off a cliff and wrote on some paper about how we felt about the eggs /I actually felt sad lol

In the evening, we ate good food but the drinks were weird because it was made of malungay and calamansi which I major majorly hate.

Then we played this game against Excellence. It was the Jump Rope game thing or wtver. The each student has to jump 5 times in the jump rope CONTINUOUSLY without stopping. It was really hard because our feet kept on getting tangled on the ropes. In the end though, Excellence won. :C

Then I took a bath with Meek because I was so sweaty and smelly and my feet didn't feel good LOLOL.

At night->midnight, we had an open forum with our groupings and talked about who will speak in our funeral if we ever die lol then talked randomly about love lives and wishing to go home. We cried a lot.

Then I found out that my best friend was leaving for somewhere far far away where I can't see her foreverr. I felt really terrible because I already lost my other best friend. So I cried. Again. lol

Then we got to our dorm but there was a gecko so everybody screamed and stayed outside. It was inside the aircon so the people poked it until its tail was showing. The man pulled it but it came off (gross ikr) then he pulled the remainder of the tail and pulled out the whole thing. The intestines fell on the floor. Naipit yata sa aircon lolololol NOT MY FAULT. We were all grossed out but it's ok because the freaky gecko was gone.

I couldn't sleep well because I can hear another gecko from outside. I thought it was in the bathroom so when our adviser went inside the bathroom I was like, omg Miss don't do this in my mind LOL.

The next morning we jump rope again but this time it was just a game and not really a competition like the one we did against Excellence.

Then our PE teacher came and we did some exercises. Then we went hiking! in the mountains :D

It was really scary because we were practically on the edge of a cliff and if we take one wrong step we fall and die. I'm lucky I'm still alive :C

Then later we did this activity again about strengthening the bond of each class. Excellence and Wisdom.

We were given a situation:
If we were all stuck in a cave and the only way out was through a narrow hole, who would go first?


It made me and Darla really depressed. LMAO.

Then the most exciting part!!!!!!
GOING HOME TIME! OH YEAH!

People say I'm KJ, I guess I know now why they call me that. 8D

I SUCK IN NARRATING 8D

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc