Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yesung

Urban Dictionary: Yesung


1. (noun) A loner who is made of fail and enjoys talking to his pet turtle and touching men’s philtrums with his tiny, diseased hands. 2. (adj.) Fail 3. (noun) Argubly one of the BEST voices in Super Junior (a thirteen-member boy band in South Korea). See also: fail, creeper, camera whore

examples:

1. Kyuhyun: hyung, why do I have so many pimples on my face? I wash my face with cleanser and stuffs
Leeteuk: 'cause Yesung was in your room last nite

2. Kangin: Crap! I Yesung’d my math test, now I have a D in that class!

3. MC: Nice song!

Minho: ikr! sounds like Yesung



Kibum's letter to Yesung


To Yesung:

Yehsung hyung, I admit that you can sometimes make people speechless. You’re always making jokes and spasming no matter where we are or what mood we’re in. But Jongwoon hyung, your voice is what I envy the most. I know you are SJ’s irreplaceable main vocal. But to create that funny atmosphere you hurt your idol image. Actually, away from the camera, you are very charming, and you always quietly do your share. The strong little boy from Chungnam has become a reliable mountain. Jongwoon hyung, even though sometimes I’ll forget, but I know you are a big parent of the SJ family. Without you, Teuk hyung wouldn’t be able to withstand it all.

I LOVE YOU YESUNG LOL

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc