Thursday, July 8, 2010

raising idol

I'm watching Raising Idol featuring SHINee, MBLAQ &&& U-Kiss;; ♥

Poor Dongho

Dongho: Why do I need to learn English?!
Soohyun: Compared to the other members, you're pronunciation is the WORST.
Dongho: *speaking English* HAI?! I'm.. pronunciation good.

Alexander: Chocolate
Dongho: Chocolate
Alexander: Orange juice
Dongho: Orenji juice
Xander: ORANGE JUICE!
Dongho: Orenji juice
Xander: NONONO!!
Dongho: *gets irritated* OMG I'm not doing this! TT_TT

Dongho: *singing* As rong as you rab me~
Kibum: EEEEEW!
*the others complain*
Dongho: WHAT? THAT'S HOW I LIVED MY WHOLE LIFE!! TT_TT

Soohyun: When you stand on a huge stage singing and you hear that someone's pronunciation is funny.. it's SHIN DONGHO!
Dongho: D:

*NOTE: Dongho's English level is the same as in elementary school* =))


The student council candidates introduced themselves to us today. I'm not so sure who to vote in some specific fields. :/ ~can I not vote? haha joke.~

Tomorrow is the really frightening FITNESS TEST

I heard from my classmates that the fitness test will cover HALF OF THE FREAKING TERM D:<

I'm not ready to vote yet DD:

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc