Tuesday, June 1, 2010

KIM HEECHUL~!


HEECHUL and Hangeng and Kibum


Yes, I've moved on from Kyuhyun .3. but I still like him. I only like Heechul better orz he makes looking like a girl look so manly and not gay /oo/

ohohohohoh~ I HAVE SUJU ALBUM #2 & #3 AND THE FIRST ALBUM OF SUJU-M AND THE LIVE CONCERT CD YAAAAY /o/

I bought it in Astroplus somewhere in Alabang ;w; I was actually looking for the fourth album but ppl said that it's not yet there so I bought practically all they had of super junior lololololol.

I'll buy U-Kiss or 2pm later when I go back and not find bonamana. XD

erm, back to topic.

KIM HEECHUL -confetti-

So, I guess you're like 'WTFH?! D8' and I understand your feelings NOT D:< . And besides, I like how he dances lol. I know, they all dance the same but he's different lolololol how? O.o Idk =))))))

Well, if you watch the making of their Marry U mv, you'll see that Heechul is funny XD I was watching it actually. Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Shindong were everywhere. Like when Siwon was talking about something idk, biglang sumingit si Donghae =)))))

And then later, Shindong suddenly appeared from behind his shoulder and made weird faces =)) and Siwon was like, 'wth?' or so I think he was :O

And then when Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Kangin and Heechul were about to shoot their part (I think they're still waiting for Sungmin's group to finish) Heechul was weirdly singing Marry U while dancing Don't Don lololol it was really funny.

And then before Heechul finished, the camera suddenly went to Leeteuk, Shindong, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk who were like singing the song together =)))))

Ooh, and then after Donghae sang his part, he screamed LOL XD

And then after shooting, they sang happy birthday to Donghae lol.

I love Super Junior


SUJU PEOPLE I LIKE XD
1. Heechul
2. Yesung >_<
3. Sungmin
4. Donghae
5. Kangin


hahah, consider that TOP 5 :O

I'll be waiting for SuJu Bonamana & SuJu Happy XD

Labels:

(c) amakura mai / bc