Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm supposed to be doing my research

Its really a shame that I can't stay with Belle and Gail in classes D: not fair actually ;_;

We have Glee club btw :-bd but I'm not joining because I suck in singing so~ yeah xD Actually, I picked Glee club as a choice because Belle was going there but then I saw Zen's choice so I changed it also because I hate singing XD and so Belle got stuck in Glee club LOL XD

The first two days were weird because Darla wasn't there coz she was in Manila :3 But she'll be there tomorrow XD

AIRA CAME TO VISIT YAY XD First I got mad at her because she said she was going there tomorrow but no~ =w= she even told me not to tell anyone D:

She stayed there until 3pm because she had to leave (duh).

Our English class was fun because I was doodling in a piece of paper .3. I'm too lazy to post it so I'll do it nxt time lololol.

Isabelle is my seatmate again yaaay~! :) we talk about weird random things you people don't have to know XD

oh and, blabla still stayed the same :| she smells weird actually, if you know what I mean /o/

I FORGOT MY MONEY AT HOME OTL which means I wasn't able to eat that delectable ice cream I had been craving for EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER T^T

GOTZ TO WATCH HITMAN REBORN NOW YAY~! OTL

TRIANGLE MUSTACHES ARE AWESOME BTW O: its called style -insert bg music here-

Labels: ,

(c) amakura mai / bc